It is Straight Line Trans Inc policy to maintain a safe work environment for all its employees. The primary goal of our program is to prevent accidents, illnesses, and injuries and to fulfill our moral obligation to protect the general public.
Unsafe acts or working conditions create unnecessary hazards to the health and well-being of our people, our customers, and to the good name of the company. Straight Line Trans Inc, therefore commits itself and its resources to these ends:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions.
- Maintain all company equipment and facilities in good and safe order.
- Correct any and all conditions that could lead to an accident or injury.
- Provide on-going safety training to all employees.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws or regulations related to safety.